Rackspace is expanding adoption of OpenStack by offering a condensed version of OpenStack Fundamentals to students, faculty and staff at select universities—at no cost. Students complete the OpenStack Training workshop with an understanding of how to maintain a successful OpenStack environment taught by Rackspace Instructors.
- MIT — Cambridge, MA
- Stanford University — Stanford, CA
- University of California, Berkeley — Berkeley, CA
- Virginia Tech — Blacksburg, VA
- University of the Incarnate Word — San Antonio, TX
- University of Texas at Austin — Austin, TX
- Oregon State University — Corvallis, OR
- University of Portland — Portland, OR
- University of Texas at San Antonio — San Antonio, TX
- Carnegie Mellon University — Pittsburgh, PA
- Harvard University — Cambridge, MA
- Carnegie Mellon University — Mountain View, CA
Want to suggest a university?
Use the form to tell us where the next Rackspace Training for OpenStack – Academia workshop should be held.